1. Draw three circles, like a “Mickey Mouse”, the circles will determine the fullness of the lips. In this case, I’m drawing full lips.
2. Draw a V shape rooftop, on the two circles on top.
3. Now connect extend the shape like so, to create the upper lip, the line between the lower lip will have a slight curve as it follows the outline of the bottom circle.
4. Now connect the lower lip line, and draw it flat as it passes the bottom circle.
5. For frontal light, add shadowing at the upper lips and darken between the lips. The upper lip is often has a darker shadow.
6. Congratulations! You have now drawn lips in 1 minute! Now try it using this technique when drawing any lips. This technique will help you create more volume, and fullness of the lips.
Any tips on drawing? Please share it with us and create a post!